Looking for a web and front-end designers to work in a team located in Tirana, who are available to relocate for short periods of time throughout Europe (mainly Italy). The Web and UX/UI Designer should be proficient (senior) or willing to learn/improve (junior) and work throughout different ongoing and new projects (mobile, web, ...) using strong design patterns and established frameworks and tools. The preferred candidate should be comfortable working with developers as well as collaborating with functional analysts and technical architects to design best solution in a holistic approach involving user experience, innovation and affordability. Examples of deliverables the candidate should provide the team with wireframe, static graphic mockups and ready-to-use HTML mockups built with CSS and UX/UI toolkits/frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap 4). The candidate will join a skill development program in the company. In Linfa we invest in our team in a long term career path and we expect to find candidates who are eager to learn and to grow professionally within the company.
- Knowledge of responsive web/mobile design principles, user interfaces, web standards and user experience best practices.
- Portfolio showing responsive web design works, and/or mobile and UX designs, is preferred.
- Knowledge of design tools and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation UI, Adobe Experience Design, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Marvel App, ...)
- Strong knowledge of Web technologies for UI/UX (e.g. HTML 5, CSS 3, ...)
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly (with tech and business people), in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
- Knowledge of English (Italian is plus)